In case of any cancellation made by the customer, the primary 20% amount deposited in advance will be non-refundable and the rest of the amount could be claimed as per the following terms:
- 6 weeks before date of departure: 80% of tour cost.
- 4 to 6 weeks before date of departure: 50% of tour cost.
- 2 to 4 weeks before date of departure: 20% of tour cost.
- 2 weeks before date of departure: No refund (No Show).
- Sneak Out reserves all the right to terminate any passenger, if found misbehaving during the trip.
- Sneak Out is not responsible for any loss of the personal belongings of the participants. We advice the participants to be careful if carrying valuable things with them during the journey.
- Sneak Out reserves the right to alter the cost of the trip, if number of days are increased, routes are changed due to bad weather, lack of transport facilities due to strikes or riots or any other unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control. Such a decision will be binding and acceptable to all.