Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
- On arrival, transfer to the Houseboat at Srinagar
- Check In and relax
- Optional Shikara Ride to Dal Lake and floating market
- Dinner and Overnight stay in
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil
- Post Breakfast, we leave for Kargil via Zozila Pass (11,575 ft), En route we visit Sonamarg, War Memorial Vijay Samarak and Kargil War Peak
Day 3: Kargil to Leh
- This morning after Breakfast, we leave for Leh, en route we visit Mulbek Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery.
Day 4: Leh Festival
- Post breakfast the rest of the day is reserved for indulging in some cultural activity today we watch the dance drama in the Gompa Courtyard on its.
Day 5: Leh and Around
- Breakfast followed by Local Sightseeing where we visit Sindhu Ghat, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa
- Dinner and Overniight Stay in Leh
Day 6: Leh to Nubra Valley
- Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft)
- Arrive at Diskit by Afternoon Visit Diskit, Hunder Villages
- Optional Camel Safari in Sand.
Day 7: Nubra Valley to Leh
- Breakfast followed by visit to Diskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass
- Dinner and Overnight stay Hotel in Leh
Day 8: Leh to Pangong Lake (Day Excursion)
- Visit the picturesque Pangong Lake post breakfast, located at 14,500 ft, via Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (3rd Highest Motorable road in the world.)
Day 9: Departure
- Transfer to the airport and fly back to Mumbai with Memories of a lifetime.
Tour Cost: INR. 30,000/- Per Person
Package Inclusion :
- Accommodation on Twin or Triple Sharing as per itinerary
- Surface Transfers during sightseeing in SUV’s
- Meals as per MAP Plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Pick up and Drop at the Airport (Srinagar/Leh)
- Tour Coordinators through out the tour
- Permits where ever applicable
Please feel free to call us regarding any queries or clarifications. Any kind of customization can be done as per your requirement. Also adventure activities like River Rafting, Biking, Trekking can be arranged at an extra cost on prior notice.