Day 1: Delhi – Shimla (350 KM)
- On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station and you will be met, assisted and drive to Shimla (located 350kms)
- Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snowcapped Shivalik Mountains. Which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas?
- On arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Shimla.(8 hrs Journey)
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
- This day after breakfast proceeds for in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter.
- The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities.
- Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – “THE MALL & THE RIDGE” This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges.
- Shimla’s landmarks – the neo- gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo – Tudor library building – are worth seeing.
- Overnight stay at Shimla. GREEN VALLEY, WILD FLOWER HALL, HALI PAD, KUFRI, INDIRA TOURIST PARK, MINI ZOO & FAGU VALLEY.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali (280 KM)
- After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl Factories and overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (Up to snow line) (110 KM)
- Manali to snow point (Rohtang Pass) and on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley and overnight stay at Manali.
- (Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahala Fall, Marhi, Rani Nallah, Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley )
Day 5: Manali Local
- Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway.
- “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.”
- Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs.
- There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.
- Overnight stay at Manali.
- (Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery & Vashist Bath Hot Spring Water)
Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala (250 KM)
- In the morning drive to Dharamshala on the way sight seeing Baijnath Temple (Shiva Temple), Palampur Tea Garden and Chamunda Devi Temple.
- Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (130 KM)
- After breakfast Visit Dharamshala local sight seeing ( Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi, & Dal Lake ) & after lunch depart for Dalhousie.
- Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings.
- On arrival check- in at the hotel.
- Rest of the day for leisure and shopping.
- Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 8: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie (50 KM)
- Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 25 kms from. Dalhousie.
- It’s one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover.
- Return to Dalhousie and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie – Amritsar (190 KM)
- After Breakfast we checkout from Dalhousie and proceed for Amritsar by road on arrival check in at hotel and later visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening “Beating the Retreat” ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags.
- As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervor rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause.
- Return to hotel.
- Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Day 10: Amritsar Local
- After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
- Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians.
- Overnight stay at Amritsar.
Day 11: Amritsar to Delhi Drop (500 KM)
- After breakfast we checkout from hotel and drop at Delhi Railway Station/Airport.
- TOUR END.
Tour Cost: On request
Please feel free to call us regarding any queries or clarifications. Any kind of customization can be done as per your requirement. Also adventure activities like River Rafting, Biking, Trekking can be arranged at an extra cost on prior notice.